Christopher McDevitt, the principal lawyer at Family Law Solutions Australia is accredited by the Law Society as a Family Law Specialist.
The practice of law in the 21st century is a complex business. It is impossible for a lawyer to be an expert in all areas of the law. The Law Society has recognised this and has devised a scheme for practitioners with expertise in Family Law to become accredited specialists.
To become an accredited specialist in Family Law in NSW a lawyer must:
- Have been a lawyer for 5 years
- Have at least 4 years experience in Family Law
- Have at least 25% of his or her practice devoted to Family Law
- Have passed an onerous exam set by the Law Society
- Complete 20 hours of continuing legal education per year
Accredited Specialists ensure that you receive:
- Speedy service
- Quality service
- Cost effective legal services
- Access to lawyers with a detailed knowledge of Family Law
This firm is one of a small number of firms providing quality and specialist expertise in Family Law. Christopher McDevitt has been accredited as a Family Law Specialist since 1994.